Healing Horse Stables is offering two
Summer Camps this year!
- June 12-16: Session 1 – Open riders (non-therapeutic)
- June 26-30: Session 2 – Therapeutic Riders
- 9 am – 3pm daily* both sessions
- $200 / session
- $175 / session if purchased prior to April 1, 2017
*Early Drop off/Late Pick Up will be available 7:30 am- 5:30 pm (non-refundable)
- $10 per early morning
- $10 per late care
- Must be paid Monday of the week (you can pay in person on Monday or purchase with your registration)
ONLINE PURCHASE COMING SOON
Children must bring a lunch, water bottles, etc., each day. We highly recommend an insulated lunch bag that can keep items cool/cold. There is water on site to refill water bottles, please put your child’s name on any personal items such as water bottles or lunch bags.
We discourage children bringing electronic devices such as tablets, ipads, and cell phones. These devices are not allowed inside the arena and there are not lockers or other areas where these items can be secured. There will be plenty of adults available to contact parents or guardians if needed. Healing Horse Stables and volunteers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Participants attending the Therapeutic Riding session must fill out the bottom section of the application or the rider may not be allowed to participate. This is for the safety of the rider and those volunteering.
We are very excited to offer this opportunity, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to ask while at HHS or drop us an email at email@example.com.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
Both Fridays at 2:00 – Camp Horse Show!
Some things participants will learn:
- Horsemanship- Leading Haltering Tying Grooming
- Scavenger Hunt-Learning the barn
- Tack- western vs English
- Bridle, saddle, lunge line, parelli
- Horse Color
- Horse Breeds
- Horse Parts
- Horse Gaits
- Horse Disciplines
- Pony vs Horse Height and weight